Your role as a Construction Field Technician will put you at the forefront of projects transforming communities. You will become an expert in concrete and soil field sampling, testing procedures, verification procedures, and the application of various construction materials. With projects ranging from complex roadway construction to single-family residential communities, you will gain the knowledge and experience necessary to take your skills to the next level.
- Perform routine field and/or laboratory tests on soil, concrete, asphalt, and other construction materials during the construction of various projects
- Prepare electronic daily field observation reports and summary reports
- Follow safety plans, programs, policies, and procedures
- Limited decision-making
This position offers career advancement such as paid certifications and training.
- No experience necessary – we believe in internal promotion; therefore, all the necessary experience will be taught on the job
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to meet the physical labor demands of the job – including, but not limited to, lifting up to 50 lbs, standing for long periods, kneeling, crawling, balancing, and using hands to handle tools and controls
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Frequent driving required
- ACI Level I certification within 90 days of employment
- Nuclear safety trained at the first available opportunity
- Must be okay with a flexible work schedule