We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Payroll Lead to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the Payroll Process and ensuring its efficiency and accuracy. While not directly managing a team, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the processes, identifying inefficiencies, and implementing improvements. This position may involve coaching and collaborating with team members to ensure the seamless execution of payroll tasks.
- Oversee day-to-day payroll operations, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Identify and analyze inefficiencies in the payroll process and develop and implement solutions for improvement.
- Collaborate with team members to optimize workflows and enhance overall efficiency.
- Conduct regular reviews of payroll data to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and company policies.
- Provide support and guidance to team members on payroll-related matters.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to continuously improve payroll processes.
- Utilize your analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve complex payroll issues.
- Proven experience in running day-to-day payroll tasks.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve process inefficiencies.
- Experience with Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) software is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with various payroll software and systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a hybrid work environment.
- $30 /hr
- In Office – Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- 40 hours/week
- Pick your 8hr schedule between 7am and 6pm
TalentBridge — Connecting People with Their Purpose
As one of the nation’s leading professional recruiting companies, TalentBridge successfully places thousands of candidates in their dream jobs every year.
At TalentBridge, we’re passionate about connecting people with their purpose, and we go above and beyond to be the trusted partner to the people we serve. We value relationships over transactions – relationships grounded in open communication and honesty. We’re built on collaboration and teamwork — both with internal team members and with each and every candidate we represent. And that goes beyond a vested interest in your professional success, to rooting for your personal success.
We’re not just another staffing company churning and burning our way through candidates. Our seasoned recruiting professionals love what they do – the Charlotte Observer named us a Top Workplace two years running – and they’re great at it!
We know success begins with personal connections, so we work hard every day to get to know the person behind the resume so we can help our candidates find the best job, not just a job.
That’s a fantastic reason to get out of bed every morning, and we’re excited to share it with an expanding team. Will you join us?
We follow a disciplined, proven process to help ensure success in matching high-quality candidates with high-performance companies. It starts with an in-depth understanding of your skills and experience. It continues with a deep dive into your passions which, in turn, help us to find your purpose. It’s a process that goes well beyond your resume – one that values relationships over transactions in order to optimize success in your job search.