Ready for an exciting career as a Payroll Specialist? If you're an Excel pro with a passion for precision, this opportunity is calling your name. As a Payroll Specialist, you'll find yourself at the heart of our operations, processing payroll, addressing ticket system inquiries, and handling various payroll functions. Join us in a role where you'll handle payroll processing, address ticket system inquiries, and more, all within a collaborative team environment!
As a Payroll Specialist, your core duties involve processing payroll and providing top-notch support via our ticket system. Expect about 50% of your time dedicated to resolving property inquiries. Excel skills are a must. You'll also tackle ad-hoc tasks like garnishments, ensuring accuracy in submissions and calculations. Troubleshooting data issues, generating manual checks, and proactive inquiry resolution are key. Teamwork and managing your workload independently will be crucial in this diverse, impactful role.
- Utilize the payroll and time and attendance systems to answer questions, process payroll, review/update information and resolve issues for employees and managers
- Ensure garnishments are submitted to UKG Pro timely and review all entered garnishments and calculations for accuracy
- Set up and processes various earnings and deductions requests/spreadsheets accurately and timely
- Troubleshoot data related issues in both UKG Pro and Workforce Dimensions
- Generate manual checks in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all payroll checks are distributed timely to the field
- Research and resolve payroll related inquiries from employees and management
- High school diploma or general education degree
- 1 year of experience in high volume payroll
- Strong excel skills with professional experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- $23 – $25
- Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- 8 hour shift between 7am – 6pm (pick your shift)
- Monday – Friday
- 40 hours/week
TalentBridge — Connecting People with Their Purpose
As one of the nation’s leading professional recruiting companies, TalentBridge successfully places thousands of candidates in their dream jobs every year.
At TalentBridge, we’re passionate about connecting people with their purpose, and we go above and beyond to be the trusted partner to the people we serve. We value relationships over transactions – relationships grounded in open communication and honesty. We’re built on collaboration and teamwork — both with internal team members and with each and every candidate we represent. And that goes beyond a vested interest in your professional success, to rooting for your personal success.
We’re not just another staffing company churning and burning our way through candidates. Our seasoned recruiting professionals love what they do – the Charlotte Observer named us a Top Workplace two years running – and they’re great at it!
We know success begins with personal connections, so we work hard every day to get to know the person behind the resume so we can help our candidates find the best job, not just a job.
That’s a fantastic reason to get out of bed every morning, and we’re excited to share it with an expanding team. Will you join us?
We follow a disciplined, proven process to help ensure success in matching high-quality candidates with high-performance companies. It starts with an in-depth understanding of your skills and experience. It continues with a deep dive into your passions which, in turn, help us to find your purpose. It’s a process that goes well beyond your resume – one that values relationships over transactions in order to optimize success in your job search.