- Provide support and scoring guidance quality assurance staff by answering questions on regulations or compliance, procedures, policies and First Call Resolution.
- Escalate key maintenance errors identified during scoring process and ensure resolution of same, reviewing programs, processes, documentation, to ensure compliance with internal company requirements or government regulations.
- Review systems to ensure company standards are met, exceptions are notated, and issues escalated as necessary.
- Assist in development and design of product specific databases. Review and score work.
- Prepare calibration score and facilitate calibrations across the team to ensure consistency of quality scores delivered to clients.
- Monitor quality assurance programs and processes to identify gaps and risk assessment.
- Make final scoring decisions on disputes which impact quality results.
- Interact with staff and business partners to promote team work and departmental effectiveness.
Nice to Have:
- Individual Retirement Account Quality Control experience
- Banking/ Financial Services experience
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Monday – Friday
- 8AM – 5PM
Contract to Hire
SIOUX FALLS, SD