Our premier client is seeking an experienced Software Project Manager to lead their Implementation and Development teams in retail software deployment. In this full-time/Direct-Hire role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to define the scope of the retail software/hardware project and develop a detailed project schedule and work plan. You will be responsible for the entire project coordination, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring project progress, and providing updates to various stakeholders.
- Lead an Implementation and Development team throughout a project, including discovery collaboration
- Define scope of retail software/hardware project and prepare Statement of Work (SOW) for retailer to agree to the expectations set
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Work cross functionally in the internal client's organization to set project expectations, milestones, and deliverables to meet the expectations for the retailer defined in the Statement of Work
- Responsible for the entire project coordination sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors project and summarizes progress throughout the entire duration of the project
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related technical business field desired
- 5 plus years of experience in Project Management-Retail Software Deployment
- Retail Store and/or Retail Corporate experience, ideally with POS deployment experience.
- Desire to help and solve business and system issues for retailers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Effective time management and organizational skills, along with the capability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to easily adapt to a dynamic changing work environment
- High-level of personal integrity and business ethics
- Ability to travel if needed
This is a remote position. As an experienced Software Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and make a significant impact on the retail industry. If you have the qualifications listed above and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please apply today.