TalentBridge is looking to hire an entry level Engineering Technician to join our team! We're on the hunt for fresh faces in Springdale, AR!
HARD HAT ZONE AHEAD!
Engineering Technicians will work on a variety of projects, performing various tests and inspections on construction materials depending upon experience level. Written and electronic reports must be completed regularly and verbal communication with site and office personnel is required.
• Performs field quality control tests on plastic concrete.
• Performs field density testing on soil, asphalt and aggregate.
• Performs routine laboratory tests on soil, concrete, asphalt and other construction materials.
• Limited decision making.
• Prepares written daily field observation reports and summary reports.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Conducts all work in a manner that demonstrates that safety is a core value.
• Conducts periodic jobsite safety observations.
Brownie Points if you: Have ACI Level I Certification or can grab it in 120 days. Are Nuclear Density Gauge Certified.
Diversity Alert : At TalentBridge, we're all about #EqualOpportunity. Everyone's welcome at our construction party!
- Sound like your jam? Let's build awesome things together! #HiringNow #EngineeringJobs #ConstructionCareers #talentmatters #talentbridgejobs