This person would be responsible and would create/ edit video content/ graphics for commercials. These are commercials that are seen across 41 states where we are advertising for our Residential and Commercial products
– Most of the role will be editing original video on the backend, not looking for a camera operator.
– Will work with other groups/teams such as writers and digital graphic creators to pull together all needed content for each project
– Role will require ability to travel on occasion to be onsite for shoots to represent Charter and the product in the field
MUST HAVE skillsets:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience creating commercials doing the video content creation and editing.
- Must have experience working with tools such as Adobe After Effects (how you create 2D/ 3D animations) & Adobe Premiere (to organize and edit video files & to enhance/ fine-tune audio & image quality). *Doesn't have to be specifically Adobe tools as long as they've worked with other products that do the same thing. That being said they WILL be using Adobe creative suite on this team.
- Must be someone who doesn't need a lot of direction and can take things forward with little hand-holding.
- Video production experience – audio, video, digital graphic creation/ editing experience (*not running a camera – this is the content that is added to the commercial from digital standpoint).
- Must be willing and able to operate in a professional environment and represent Spectrum in the office and in the field while on shoots.
- Be willing to travel if needed (average of 2 weeks per year) – and depending on desire to be involved, could go more or less. (More is better)
- Must have the ability to tell a Visual Story
Nice to Have Skillsets:
- Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience in the commercial production field