Senior Wealth Manager- Base and Rev share with book of business worth $85 Million!
Are you looking for a new role in the financial service industry with the potential for equity ownership? Well, we have an amazing opportunity with a premier boutique wealth management firm, that has been helping clients achieve their financial goals for over 27 years, serving over 1,000 families and managing or consulting on assets in excess of $600 million. located in Wayzata, MN!
If you have 5+ years of experience as a Financial Advisor, with a passion for working directly with clients, and are looking for amazing culture, with a company that gives back to the local community – message me today!!
You are a natural leader and a driven, ambitious, proactive professional who has worked directly with clients and has a successful sales track record. You have demonstrated you can bring on new clients — find and follow up with leads, transitioning them from prospect to client. You are growth minded and have successfully grown your business/client base and deepened relationships and wallet share with your existing clients. You are honest, dependable, and credible. You have a passion for helping people. You live in the Twin Cities metro area and want to work in an energetic downtown Wayzata location.
What you bring to the team.
- Positive, driven, focused.
- Passion for the doing good and improving the community around you.
- Proficient with Redtail (CRM), and EMoney.
- 5-7 years' experience as a Financial Advisor, working directly with clients.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Licensed/Registered (Series 7, 63).
- CFP Designation.
The attributes you consistently demonstrate:
- You are interested in building equity in the firm you work for.
- You are growth minded, and constantly looking for new, creative ways to build your prospect pipeline.
- You possess strong consultative selling skills, and enjoy building and utilizing networks.
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You've been acting in a financial advisor capacity for 5-7 years, focused on financial planning.
- You are known for a polished communication style compatible with high net worth clientele.
- You are proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- You value collaboration and teamwork.
- You work with a sense of urgency to drive performance results.
- You're friendly, fun, outgoing, and joyful