Excel experience is an absolute must. Someone who is comfortable navigating spreadsheets, has a basic understanding of formulas, and understands how to input information. I've added additional details below.
- This position is 100% in-office schedule.
- Schedule: M-F, 7:30am – 4:30 pm ET/CT, 60m unpaid break
- Details about the position:
- What will this candidate be responsible for? Quality Assurance Evaluations (Call Monitoring, Document review, etc.)
- What does an average day look like? Reviewing data (various source) and inputting results into Excel trackers.
- Metrics/standards to be met: 100% accuracy and efficiency (SLA) requirements
- Required skills:
- Comfort with navigating and inputting data into macro-based/formula heavy excel documents
- Ability to focus intently upon task to ensure accurate validation and timely results
- Time management/organization skills
- Strong ability to convey written message with high attention to punctuation and grammar
- Background/Experience to seek:
- Call Center
- Quality Assurance
- Leadership (team lead, supervisor)
- Peer reviews, second-level reviews, etc.
- Call Monitoring/ call listening
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of inbound or outbound customer calls. Document quality issues and performance measures for management review.
- Oversee a group of service monitors.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through work experience.
Comments for Suppliers:
- Quality Assurance Call Monitoring Testing
- Require basic knowledge of Excel
- QA experience for call center and/or call center experience needed