TalentBridge is searching for candidates to work in a Fraud Representative position with one of our top clients. We have many positions available. The main responsibility of this position will be working with the department that handles customers calling in about debit card transactions and potential fraud.
Training is 4-6 weeks Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. After training the On Floor Schedule will vary, and must be open to working one weekend day and evening shifts.
- Support fraud and claims functional area by proactively identifying opportunities to improve customer experience, and offer ideas to mitigate risks through effective authentication of customers in order to prevent fraudulent activity.
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks by utilizing solid communication, verbal and written, skills to establish rapport with customer and to deescalate difficult, as well as sensitive information as a part of resolving a claim.
- Receive direction from managers and escalate non-routine questions. Oversee multiple claim types, and take appropriate action to decision the case using multiple systems and applications.
- Interact with colleagues on required information as well as external and internal customers through inbound or outbound calling.
- Contact third parties for research.
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience via call center or face-to-face
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTION EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- 6 WEEK TRAINING IS ON SITE