TalentBridge, a leader in the professional staffing industry, is seeking candidates for a Legal Secretary. The Legal Secretary is primarily responsible for typing up legal documents with precision as well as entering Time and Billing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that enjoys being part of a strong team and enjoys a fast paced environment.
Qualified candidates for the Legal Secretarial role will possess the following:
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant or Legal Secretarial experience
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Proficiency in typing at least 70 wpm
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to listen, understand and respond to internal and external customer needs in a timely manner
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
This Legal Secretary's primary duties will be to help organize the data behind the legal proceedings with day to day duties as follows:
- Formatting briefs, pleadings and other legal documents
- Transcribing dictation with precision
- Entering time and billing as well as proofing client statements
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with clients and attorneys
- Maintaining calendars