Are you looking for a career? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. We offer training (both on the job and classroom) both are to develop you in obtaining certifications in the fields of Construction Materials Testing.
We recruit top talent and are currently seeking a full-time Entry Level Construction Materials Testing / Engineering Technician in the Lexington area.
We also have out-of-state openings for experienced field technicians who are willing to travel to staff full-time, long-term projects. The Company provides housing and allowances for meals.
Field testing of soil, concrete, asphalt, aggregate, and masonry mortar/grout for compliance with ASTM, AASHTO, DOT, and/or project specifications.
- Communicate with General Contractors, Engineers, and Project Managers
- Prepares written daily field observation reports and summary reports.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience in construction testing/inspections of soil, concrete, masonry, and/or asphalt materials preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation and enjoy working outside.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work and maneuver equipment (such as a loaded wheelbarrow) on uneven ground and around active construction sites.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- ACI Level I Certification or obtain with 120 days of employment
- Nuclear Density Gauge Certified
TalentBridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability, and veteran status.